10,000 sq. ft. of antiques with over 100 booths and showcases!
See pictures below. New items brought in daily.
Some items include:
- Antique furniture and primitive decor items
- Extensive collection of depression and elegant glass (many patterns & colors)
- Winchester and Keen Kutter Tools
- Fishing and hunting memorabilia; including bows, lures, rods & reels
- Train sets, baseball cards and collective coins
- Pottery; including McCoy, Haegar, 1900's crocks & bowls and butter churns
- Vintage garden collectibles; including water pumps, lawn furniture & more
- Dolls: 1800 porcelain, 1950's plastic, Madame Alexander & more
- Gas/oil and auto memorabilia; including tin signs, cans & bottles
- Linens; including quilts, hankies, aprons, tablecloths
Phone: (573) 642-4888